2 x 125g Frozen Basa fish fillets
1 cup Frozen peas
1 cup Frozen vegetable mix*
5g Nutellex Lite**
lemon or lime wedges, to serve
pepper, to taste
* I used birds eye Shanghi stirfry mix which contains carrot, broccoli, sugar snap peas, capsicum, water chestnuts. Nutritional information is based on this.
** Any low calorie margarine will also work.
1. Take the frozen fish fillets out of the freezer the night before and move to the fridge to thaw.
2. When your ready to cook heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Give it one spray with olive oil and put 5g of margarine in the pan. Add the fish and cook for 3-4 minutes per side or until brown and cooked through.
3. While the fish is cooking, put the frozen vegetable mix in a microwave safe dish and cover. Steam in the microwave for the recommended time* and then dish vegetables onto the plates.
4. The fish should be done by now, remove it from the pan and place on a plate along with the mixed vegetables.
5. Lastly, put the frozen peas in the microwave safe dish and cover for 1 minute, stir and then steam for another 30seconds. Dish out onto the plates.